1) At 9:30am on May 10 is our Second Saturday breakfast at Tacos Mex in Rio Rancho. James Jimenez, Executive Director for New Mexico Voices for Children, will be speaking.
2) On May 18 from 10:00am to 2:00pm will be our social media/messaging boot camp at the Bernalillo City Council Chambers. If you are interested in working with our communications team (whether electronically or print) it is vital that you make this. If you are running for office, or thinking about doing so, you might consider attending this as well. Please contact Mr. Dominguez with further questions firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in attending Boot Camp for social media please bring a laptop, tablet, or mobile device to training. As an addendum to this event Mr. Dominguez is looking for a Deputy Communications Director to work with him on our communications strategy.
3) On May 28 at 10 AM the Placitas Democrats and Friends will be having their monthly meeting at the Placitas Library in Placitas. State Senator John Sapien will be speaking there as well. Please contact George Franzen at email@example.com with any questions.
4) On June 9 at 2:00 PM the Sandoval County Federation of Democratic Women will having their quarterly meeting at the Placitas Library. Please contact Alex Piland at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
From: Democratic Party of New Mexico
Thank you! Thank you for your support. Thank you for electing an exciting and diverse team to lead DPNM! Thank you for your commitment to our Democracy.Team DPNM has the momentum. Now we need to complete our committees so we can get everyone pulling in the same direction. Here’s where you come in.
We have 5 standing committees –
- Affirmative Action
- Budget and Finance
- SPARC (State Platform and Rules Committee), and
- The Judicial Council.
The Chair may appoint 5 members to Affirmative Action, 4 members to Budget and Finance, 5 members to SPARC, the entire Rules committee and 3 members to the Judicial Council.
Applications are due by Thursday May 9, 2019. Your help in recruiting and informing folks for this is greatly appreciated.
It is so wonderful to see all this enthusiasm for serving DPNM. We’re going to work hard to find important activities for everyone who wants to serve. I look forward to joining with you to turn our country around.
Thank you again and please spread the word on the committee selection process.